[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 3 14:24:23 CET 2011

Quote: Wolfgang Bornath wrote on Thu, 03 March 2011 14:05

> I never said anything about what other people should or must do. I
> only gave my personal opinion and experiences which is: I do not see
> any problem with giving a full name in such locations.

That's what a friend of mine who never wears the seat belt when driving
says too, he hasn't had an accident in 30 years so why use it?

> Wrong. It applies to all websites.

I'm afraid you are malinformed but this is really OT here.

> point is that you can give your full name without being hazardous or
> put your privacy in jeopardy. Otherwise this impressum law would have
> been heavily criticised (to say the least).

Tell that to all those many thousands of Germans who had to pay an
Abmahnungs-fine (another ridiculous uniquely German law) because they put
a comma in the wrong place in their Impressum...

Fortunately Germany doesn't rule the world so the rest of the world can
ignore weird German laws.

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/