[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:31:29 CET 2011

2011/3/3 Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org>:

> Quote: Wolfgang Bornath wrote on Thu, 03 March 2011 14:05
>>
>> I never said anything about what other people should or must do. I
>> only gave my personal opinion and experiences which is: I do not see
>> any problem with giving a full name in such locations.
>
> That's what a friend of mine who never wears the seat belt when driving
> says too, he hasn't had an accident in 30 years so why use it?

Well, I do not think you can compare this to the issue at hand. Your
friend has been proven wrong by research, by statistics, by experts,
etc. Which research, experts, statistics prove me wrong?

>> Wrong. It applies to all websites.
>
> I'm afraid you are malinformed but this is really OT here.
>
> Tell that to all those many thousands of Germans who had to pay an
> Abmahnungs-fine (another ridiculous uniquely German law) because they put
> a comma in the wrong place in their Impressum...

Why did they have to pay when the imprint law does not apply to them?
But again, this law is not the point and it's OT here.

Anyhow, I think I have explained my opinion and the reasons I take
this opinion from. That's all I wanted to do. Feel free to disagree :)

--
wobo