[Mageia-i18n] After release debriefing

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Jun 8 00:32:09 CEST 2011

Le mardi 07 juin 2011 à 18:48 +0200, Kris Thomsen a écrit :
> Fedora is doing something like that, it works quite good :)

To be precise, and from what I have seen yesterday while speaking with
french fedora member, they use genshi templating ( python based ) for
the whole websites, and that produce .pot and .po, that are then
uploaded to tx and translated there.

One example of the number of string to translate :

http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-web/resource/talk-fedoraproject-org/l/fr/view/

( but that's a small site )

I think that kde also think about using .po from wiki , or something
like that ( seen a presentation about it, but I forgot :/ )
--
Michael Scherer