[Mageia-i18n] [doc-discuss] Re: Wiki translation discussion

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:55:25 CEST 2012

I use the mediawiki of KDE as i am the Greek translator, and i'd like to
thanks Anne for her help and the support, and congratulations for her work.

>From my experience translating the KDE wiki i can say that i would like to
see the same in Mageia's wiki and before Anne propose it i was thinking
about to propose it too.

The translation extension makes things easier, we can translate faster the
articles, follow the progression of the translation, and the feature to be
able to translate each paragraph every time it gives me the impression that
even a long article it is easy to translate but this is only a personal
impression.

So, i am favorable to see the kde wiki way in Mageia's wiki.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis