[Mageia-i18n] [doc-discuss] Re: Wiki translation discussion

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:44:21 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Dimitrios Glentadakis
<dglent at gmail.com> wrote:
> The translation extension makes things easier, we can translate faster the
> articles, follow the progression of the translation, and the feature to be
> able to translate each paragraph every time it gives me the impression that
> even a long article it is easy to translate but this is only a personal
> impression.

But, is the KDE wiki a pure documentation wiki (in which case, if we
are to do the same here, we should maybe not have doc.mageia.org on
one side, and wiki.mageia.org on the other side), or as well a mix of
documentation, developer and user reference (so potentially often
updated), and on-the-go, work-in-progress notes, all not necessarily
structured?