[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 3 14:55:56 CET 2011

Quote: rdalverny wrote on Thu, 03 March 2011 14:39

> Of course. And it's not to be black/white. There will be pseudonyms
> and fake names. What matters is the trust one gets with these.

Your are confused about the meaning of trust.

Real trust is earned by actions over time not by fluffy words or nice
names.

If you have ever been for some length of time a member of a forum (where
people normally uses aliases not real names) you will know what I mean,
the names don't matter, you will trust those people who are consistently
helpful and/or provide correct and insightful information, and at the same
time you will identify the bullshitters (even if they use real sounding
names and have a higher post count than the trustworthy posters).

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/