[Mageia-webteam] Request of formal approval for mageiaitalia.org

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 20:16:06 CEST 2011

Well, I don't think showing your site as some kind of official Mageia
site is a good idea at all. Providing the users with an italian
translation of the official website is a far better way for the user.
He will always prefer information from ŧhe official website over a
3rd-party site. And don't worry, soon the official Mageia site will be
powerful as well (whatever you mean by that).

If you are talking about an italian forum, that's a whole case. Open
it up and let it be listed in the Mageia forums under "Supporting
community forums" - a link which will redirect the user to your forum.
At least this is how the others are doing it.
Soon we will have these links in the header of the Mageia forums, as
we see it in the Mandriva forum.

--
wobo